Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.1 Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.1

Just watched it! I loved how this turned out! Personally, I think I could have done a better job playing the character now than how I did two years ago when I recorded for this :/ but oh well! looking forward to part 2!

Epexsus: Teaser Epexsus: Teaser

Likin' how this is turning out!

my only real nitpick would be that my audio is really quiet compared to everything else O.o Do you have anything that you could fix that with?

MrJackle responds:

I looked at that but the volume in flash of your voice was all the way up, the only way to turn it up further would be bring the files into a audio program and turn up the gain but that would screw up the quality. :<

Left4lol:Survive This Left4lol:Survive This

Amazing!

Time Warp is my FAVORITE song from Rocky Horror Picture Show!

Fulpitude Fulpitude

great!

this turned out nice! its a shame we weren't able to do all the ideas we came up with on skype :/ but that's understandable seeing as how you guys only had two days to make this. and we did kinda go overboard in the skype chat ^^;

Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna

Enjoyed it

I loved this animation! the only real nitpick I have is about the song itself (which obviously you can't really fix that lol) but the thing is when the woman is singing... it literally just sounds like a man singing in falsetto (and not exactly the best falsetto) lol. But I digress.

Great job as always Luis!

Pac-man goes: Exploring Pac-man goes: Exploring

This turned out great!

I loved it! although, I think my inky voice coulda' been better ^^;; anyway, great job!

Floodening Day 03 Floodening Day 03

The Effort

I don't see it

Raging Thunder Test Raging Thunder Test

The Dumping Grounds are your friend

if you just wanted to show your friend something then you could've uploaded this to the dumping grounds...

snowstorm56 responds:

have no idea what that is

Entertainment Entertainment

This was great!

I thought this was awesome! XD great voice and lovely animation

akoRn responds:

thx dudeeeeeeeeeee

U: Submission Day U: Submission Day

Freakin' Awesome! :D

Watching this made me laugh and it was awesome seeing my drawing in the gallery! :D I hope I can work with you on a project sometime in the future :P

Blakant responds:

lol, im sure we will soon :)
not only an animator can participate to this project.. anyone can! u can help us wif the character design & all, be sure to watch out in our post in FB :P