dumb dumb

tenouttaten would vocal cuvver

Blonde Hair and Cucumbers Blonde Hair and Cucumbers

LOL SO FUNNI!

I liked the part where River talk'd

MichaelJ responds:

River? What? Who is River?

Bushkiller Bushkiller

Just noticed you uploaded this!

I was actually working on the animation for this today and was gonna ask you if you planned on uploading it here for when I release the flash. lol but I guess it's already up here so that won't be necessary now! =3

DruoxtheShredder responds:

LoL, maybe I already knew you were gonna ask and preemptively uploaded it with my psychic powers. That I have.

Odell's VA Demo II Odell's VA Demo II

really good job!

I thought this was very entertaining and I think all of the voices you used were very strong! the only pointer I would really give is that it would probably help to use music or sound effects on some of the lines to make each individual scene pop out from one another and make it seem like each one is actually happening at different times in different settings with different characters. but that could just be a stylistic choice. overall though, great job man!

OdellAtkinson responds:

Music and SFX are in production right now. I just jumped the gun a bit on posting. ;)

Rucklo - Broool (WIP) Rucklo - Broool (WIP)

catchy!

sounds like something I'd her in a video game! nice! XD

Lil' Buddy Lil' Buddy

amazing!

even though you used this for somewhat of a comedic effect at the end of Leo & Satan III, there is still a legitimate feeling of sadness that's portrayed in this song that really gets to me. a truely AMAZING work of art, oney.

Act It! Competition Demo Act It! Competition Demo

this is great!

I participated in Act It! Season 3, but these lines sounded like more fun than the ones they gave to us for the demo round. But yeah, great job!

Little Timmy's Christmas Story Little Timmy's Christmas Story

Very nice

There goes my chances of winning this contest! XDD

Seymour responds:

Dude the competition is heavy, it's anybodies game really, yours was mighty impressive man, lol.

The Sailor Scouts Order Pizza The Sailor Scouts Order Pizza

Hilarious!

I can picture putting this into a flash animation xD it would be pretty interesting.
also, if I were damian/derek/damiak/deremian I'd totally claim that pizza lol

SeiyruRenaih responds:

Hopefully that day shall come.

Poops.

Odo Odo

Very Nice

I can actually picture this as being a backtrack to a flash game.

Overall I liked this, though there were parts that seemed a bit random and was hard to tell what the beat was. Just a few tweaks and I think this would've been perfect =3

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks for the input. I had made this pretty much a math rock style which is why the beats were off.