Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.1 Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.1

Just watched it! I loved how this turned out! Personally, I think I could have done a better job playing the character now than how I did two years ago when I recorded for this :/ but oh well! looking forward to part 2!

Epexsus: Teaser Epexsus: Teaser

Likin' how this is turning out!

my only real nitpick would be that my audio is really quiet compared to everything else O.o Do you have anything that you could fix that with?

MrJackle responds:

I looked at that but the volume in flash of your voice was all the way up, the only way to turn it up further would be bring the files into a audio program and turn up the gain but that would screw up the quality. :<

Left4lol:Survive This Left4lol:Survive This

Amazing!

Time Warp is my FAVORITE song from Rocky Horror Picture Show!

untitled (house) untitled (house)

nice art, but...

go through the house... turn on lights... and what?

Second Star to the Right Second Star to the Right

Great game!

easily one of the best submitted to the competition so far!

Skeik-Sprite responds:

Thanks haha

Alice in GameJamLand Alice in GameJamLand

I like the cocept

the artwork is amazing and it's a simple, fun game. but most of my problem with this game is how painfully slow everything is (though that could just be my computer). Also, I think it might be cool to have high score board or something similar cuz there's nothing really compelling the player to aim for a higher score. Also, the final boss was really really easy, I think she could have been improved in terms of difficulty by giving her some sort of projectile weapon to make it more challenging, and if she is supposed to have a weapon at all, she didn't use it against me (probably because of how slow the game was running, which--again--I am not sure if it is the fault of my computer or not.
Overall though, I like the idea of this game and hopefully you guys could improve it even after the game jam is over.
3/5 and 7/10
I hope you found my review helpful ^^ (or you can just think I'm some kind of dumbass; doesn't matter much to me xD)

dumb dumb

tenouttaten would vocal cuvver

Blonde Hair and Cucumbers Blonde Hair and Cucumbers

LOL SO FUNNI!

I liked the part where River talk'd

MichaelJ responds:

River? What? Who is River?

Bushkiller Bushkiller

Just noticed you uploaded this!

I was actually working on the animation for this today and was gonna ask you if you planned on uploading it here for when I release the flash. lol but I guess it's already up here so that won't be necessary now! =3

DruoxtheShredder responds:

LoL, maybe I already knew you were gonna ask and preemptively uploaded it with my psychic powers. That I have.

hAhA pArKoUrRrRrRrR hAhA pArKoUrRrRrRrR

Get off the roof! Don't care how you do it! Juts do it!

TheFabs responds: